Flipgrid and Voki




    Hello everyone it’s me again. I hope you are doing well. We have discusses so many apps and websites here so far. I will continue to help you as long as i can. I hope you like it. Let’s go on with the new apps.



    I have talked about the importance of using viauals and videos in learning and we saw how they can enhance the process. Now, we will look an app  that can bu used for this purpose. Flipgrid is an web 2.0 tool  which enables teachers create a class, ask a question through it and demand an answer in the shape of video from students. As you think it can be very useful and helpful to improve speaking skills of students which is an essential part of language learning. 



     However, we must consider that our all students do not be happy about sharing themselves with other people. Some of them may be shy or have other reasons. As teachers we should think about their mental comfort as well. In that case, you can use an another app named Voki. Voki provides characters etc for students to integrate their voice and the image of character. Moreover, Voki offera them so many options in terms of characters and environment. Students are gonna like it in my opinion. 



      Me and my friends have  uploaded our videos. Let me know if you try it!

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar